Brief Agenda of NESP 2022
2022 International Conference on New Energy, Energy Storage and Power Engineering（NESP 2022）will be held on July 15-17, 2022 in Kunming, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
|Time||Keynote Speakers||Speech Title|
|July 16||09:00-10:00||Prof. John Wang||TBD|
|10:00-11:00||Prof. Guosheng Shao||Graphene, characterization, low-cost production of low-defect materials and application to energy storage devices|
|11:00-12:00||Prof. Jian-Qiao Sun||Recent Progress of High-Density Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting System from Highway Traffic|
|July 16||14:00-15:00||Prof. Jae Su Yu||TBD|
|15:00-16:00||Prof. Eric Cheng Ka-wai||Energy Storage technology for electric vehicles: Present and Future|
|16:00-17:00||Prof. Yang Hui Ying||New Generation Low-dimensional Nanomaterials for Energy Storage Applications|
|July 17||09:00-10:00||Prof. Lei Zuo||TBD|
|10:00-11:00||Prof. Bote Zhao||TBD|
|11:00-12:00||Prof. Feixiang Wu||TBD|
|July 17||14:00-15:00||Prof. Xin Chen||Facile Synthesis of Composite Nanomaterials for Advanced Supercapacitor Applications|
|15:00-16:00||A/Prof. Yifei Wang||Paper-based micro power sources via additive manufacturing|
|16:00-17:00||A/Prof. Huachao Yang||TBD|
* The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
2022 International Conference on New Energy, Energy Storage and Power Engineering (NESP 2022) http://www.icnesp.com/